Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wilderness~

Have you ever felt as if you were in the wilderness?  I suppose this is why I love Psalms so much~  because David also felt very much alone at times.  It has been a difficult several weeks~  we sit and wait to see where we will be in a month.  I pray and pray and pray some more and sit still in the silence unable to sleep.  I have really missed grandma~  wanting to talk with her because she always listened and prayed and this brought  me a great deal of comfort.  Thanksgiving was a wonderful time.  We went to my cousins during the day and my parents in the evening.  It was a stress-free time and it was a great day of fellowship.  I know without a doubt that my Lord hears me~  I just so need Him to answer my cries.  The kids are not sleeping....Tom and I are not sleeping...we are in a holding pattern and I think this is the hardest part for all of us..the not knowing what is around the corner.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Oh Vikki.... my prayers are for your dad's healing, a home, and job and answers for your family..... God is good...... HE will never give us more than we can handle (even though, sometimes it feels like.... enough is enough!) God's timing... not ours.....
You are so brave, loving, and inspirational......
My prayers are with you!
Big hugs!