Monday, March 14, 2011

A good tired~

God is good~  I know that I have been not around for quite sometime....but there is a reason~  so many changes going on around this neck of the woods.....Tom and I both have jobs!!  Praise God!  I am rejoicing tonight....tired but it is a good tired.  As I write Tom and and Austin are sharing some down-time together at mom's and Gabby is sitting here keeping me company....mom is on her computer and Mandy on her's~  everyone is occupied but together.  I am sore but the Lord gave me the strength to make it through the day....and I was greeted very warmly by fellow employees which made it much easier to ease back into the world of full-time employment.  I was sharing with a friend the other day that I would not have foreseen all of this~ and than she shared that the Lord knew what would happen and how we would deal with it and just what we needed....yes~ I can see that...had I known what was around the corner...well~ I may have not kept going but with his strength and only that to sustain me...I did keep going and we are getting by and Lord willing we will look back at this time as a time of growth...as a time where we learned to rely on him for all things.  I sit here tonight thankful and realizing that the Lord is responsible for the blessings in our lives...big and little and I have learned to be truly thankful for them all~

3 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! vikki, so Happy to hear the good news! Yes~ God is good! and He takes care of us! I am sharing in God's Blessings for all of you! Have a great week:)

Dolores said...

Praise God!!!!I'm thrilled beyond for you and your beautiful family.

You and your family must be such a comfort for your mother right now.... it's so good you live close and can spend time together.
God is good!
Hugs,

Barbara said...

God is so good, and he takes such wonderful care of us, God bless you.