Saturday, January 22, 2011

Changes~

Changes are difficult~ just plain hard.....we've had a great deal of changes around here as of late~ I've lost my grandma....my father...our home...our business...it seems at times overwhelming.  There are times when I think I just cannot keep on keeping on but I do~ for the sake of my family.  I thank the Lord for strength during those times~  I thank my friends for praying...because I so need it~  We are in our new home..boxes everywhere..waiting for me to unpack them.  So many changes~  Austin now has a room at mom's across the way.  I miss falling asleep knowing my children are under one roof.  I can only hope that is temporary...that in time we will once again be under one roof.  I miss him coming into my room late at night when he can't sleep and talking my ear off about his games and stories he is writing.  So many changes~ that I am finding it hard to get used too~  I pray that Tom will find work..I pray each and everyday for my children and family...but I am so tired~ mentally, emotionally and spiritually....that at times I cannot see anything giving way...to my life settling down and becoming "normal" again.  Each day I rise and do what needs to be done with God's grace but I so miss the joy I used to have~

1 comment:

Dolores said...

You're so right, changes are so hard, and you've been living in the midst of so many changes that have taken place in your life!!!!!

I wish I had wise words to say, but the wisest/truest words of all are from our God, who promises He will never give us more than we can handle...His love is constant.

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE TERRIFIED; DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
Joshua 1:9

My thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family!!!
You've been so strong....I pray for your continued strength.
Hugs,