Thursday, January 26, 2012

Provision~

My review went very well~better than I could have anticipated.  I am so thankful~they are very happy with my performance and can't believe that I have been there only two months.  I believe that the Lord placed me where I am at...and I am more than thankful.  My manager and supervisor have offered to teach me everything that they know and have told me that I can take any of the classes online that are available...so I am going to make like a sponge and soak it all up!  I spoke with the branch manager about getting more hours because of Tom's layoff and she is going to try to get me as close to full-time as possible.  On Monday she is going to call the managers in the area and ask if I can work at their branches in the morning before I come in...and than she told me that I can pick up as many Saturday's as I like~I just need to ask each week who would like me to fill in for them.  So I think the Lord is opening doors to provision and that makes me very happy; I believe that God will not leave our family...no matter what the circumstances may look like.  His promises are for today, tomorrow and our future.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Such promising and wonderful news......Praise God!

Angela Lambert said...

Praise Jesus! One day at a time, sweet Jesus! We're standing with you all, keep close as a family and keep loving each other because your "ministry" is how you show that where two or more is gathered in His name, there He will be! Hoorah Goedmakers!