Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trust~

It's been a week~of having Tom home full-time....his department was eliminated at work last Thursday.  It has been a week of ups and downs...it's been a week of blind trust~this I know didn't surprise the Lord and so I wait and pray and lean heavily on faith.  Tom is going back to school~after a great deal of resistance...it is the right thing to do and he has come to the conclusion that he needs to get a new career.  He is going to continue to look for work and Lord willing he will find something soon.  I have my review tomorrow with my branch manager and supervisor.....it is in Gods hands.  I know that they are happy with my performance...but whether they will offer me more hours remain to be seen.  They both know that Tom has lost his job and that I need to work full-time.  I am still putting my resume out everywhere~and I have had some interviews but getting back into banking is a long process; they do not make quick decisions.  The kids are anxious but I keep reminding them God is in control.  So it is one day at a time~that is all we can do and trust that God will take care of us.

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Sweet Friend~ oh! for the Wonderful Love of Jesus!! He does keep us! and praying for your family...hope your job eval goes well! and I just know it will!! Happy:) Friday...and remember Do Not Worry About Tomorrow..GOD IS ALREADY THERE!!

Dolores said...

Keeping your beautiful and loving family in my prayers!!
Hugs,