Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diary of a part time poet: Please wait to be connected to awesomeness

 My Gabby has launched her own blog~ and while I am most certainly partial....I have to say it is good...really good.  She is pouring out her heart and sharing what God is teaching her~ and that to me is simply awesome.


Diary of a part time poet: Please wait to be connected to awesomeness: What comes to mind when you think awesome? A car? The Hunger Games? That out going popular kid you wish you could be like? Well,how about yo...

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Your daughter is awesome......comes from good parenting. She's talented and has a big heart.....
Hugs,

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Vikki. so good to hear from you! hope all is well with you. And girl~ it's ok about the job, I was so in hopes it would work out, perfect hrs., for me,but I just don't do the outside stressers any more like I used to do! but God is good and I know that He will take care of everything! have a great week!