Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Late night~

Another long day~ better than yesterday...so I am thankful. One day seems to be blending into the next as of late...between all the running but! I am grateful that the Lord has enabled me to "run" at all~ I am thankful for many friends that have been such an encouragement during these difficult days....sometimes you just have to have a complete breakdown to realize that yes...God is in control. Even when life seems to be in total chaos and I am despairing...to be reminded that my Lord loves me and knows the mess that life has gotten to be~ and He is here has a plan for not only my life but my families as well. He will place us where He wants us and will give Tom the job He has set aside for him at the time He has appointed. Life is messy and is not always what we expect but the Lord has been gracious enough to remind me that He hears me in middle of it all~


1 comment:

Dolores said...

Good morning Vikki,
I'm hoping and praying that the clouds are lifting!
Your faith, in the midst of all that you're going through, is so inspirational.
God bless you and your family!
Love,
Dolores