Friday, January 29, 2010

Exhausted~

Feeling emotionally, physically and spiritually spent today. Things here at home are rocky at best~ too much time has passed since Tom has had full-time work and it is beginning to take its toll. Bright note~ We got dad settled into his rehab last night and although he is simply exhausted....the facility and staff is lovely. They will be working with him intensively so we can get him home. Today is dialysis so he will I am sure be completely worn out by the time we get to visit. I am trying to take my life a moment at a time because anymore than that now is too much.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Dear Sweet Vikki,
I'm so so sorry you're going through these trying times. I know you say you are feeling spiritually spent right now, but I think it's the emotional, physical and being so tired and scared that is getting you down. You are such a woman of faith and love and God will never give you more than you can handle. My little plaque next to my desk, that I read daily, says 'IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT' and we know this is true. It's just so hard to deal with the waiting.
I'm lifting you up in my prayers right now..... and daily.
I wish I were there to give you a hug ....
Love,
Dolores

Rochelle said...

Sorry I haven't been at your blog in a bit. Just wanted to check in and say hi, and that I'm sorry things are so rough right now. :( Praying for you!

*gentle hugs*