Thursday, June 23, 2011

One moment at a time~

I am now employed again....Yeah!  I am so thankful that God has provided for our family.  I am going to be granny-sitting three days a week 7-7...long day yes~ but with God all things are possible.  I believe that the Lord gave me the job and he will give me strength that I need.  Granny is in hospice care so it will not be long term position but having walked through this journey with grandma; I am happy to assist this family.  Tom Lord-willing be be starting a new job in the next several weeks....in his field!  I am so happy that this may be possible.  He had a wonderful interview and the gentleman that conducted that interview said he would hire him on the spot but that he was going away on vacation for two weeks..so when he gets back Tom will be meeting with his boss and we will go from there~  One step a time.  I will be taking Austin to the doctor tomorrow in order to get him a referral for Miami children's hospital.  He has been having extremely painful  join and because of my history it has to be taken very seriously.  He is unable to even pick up a pencil right now....I am praying for wisdom on the doctors part so that they will know the tests to run in order to help my son.  My aunt~ dad's sister was diagnosed on Monday with breast cancer.  She is just beside herself...she will have to have surgery to determine how invasive the cancer is and than radiation.  Wow~ I cannot understand how people without the Lord handle life....I know that I never could..it is only knowing that God walks along with me in this life that allows me to keep going and get up each day.  Her name is Sylvia for you prayer warriors out there~  One day a time...sometimes only a moment at a time but God's faithfulness is my strength.  God is my sounding board and when I think I cannot take another thing; I take it to him.  Thank you Lord for always having an ear...even when I question, yell, scream and cry and wonder why.....

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Small world, because I was thinking of you today when I signed up with a home health ageency to help me with David. I want a good person who is outgoing and kind to stay with David for several hours each week. This seems like an excellent job, and one that is so needed for me and David.....
If you had several people ....this could hopefully help ....just a thought.