Wednesday, June 24, 2009

God's provision~

We are still finishing up our school year...but we always homeschool year round because it allows us to take breaks as needed throughout the year and it allows for real life. Well, I have been looking into what we were going to do about school books for next year with our finances in the state they are in...so I contacted two publishers that I have been using throughout our homeschooling....they sent me information for scholarships for the kids! Wow~ What a blessing...Our Pastor filled out a letter this afternoon for us..so I am waiting to hear from one and I will be filling out the application for the other tomorrow. My Amanda has dyslexia so I need to use a computer program for her that reads the assignment when her eyes tire..this has been wonderful for her and she has done so well on her assignments..but I didn't know how we could get it for her~ God is good..now she will be able to have what she needs! God's provision for our family has been step by step..

Psalm 16:1-2
Keep me safe , O God
for I have come to you for refuge.
I said to the Lord, Your are my Master!
Every good thing comes from you.



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Dear Vicki, thanks for the comments you left on my post. Unfortunately, I heard that the controversial energy package we've been hearing about got passed. We will indeed have some dark days ahead when people begin to do without the basic things they've been used to. When they realize that the government is not their friend and provider, maybe they'll seek the provision and forgiveness of the Almighty God. Perhaps He is going to slap this country to their knees so they can begin to pray.