Monday, October 19, 2009

Pressing on~

This is the day that the Lord has made...I will rejoice and be glad in it!

It was a late...late morning and a late night~ Enough said! But~ Today is a new day and with God's grace it will be a new beginning to a new day and new week. I have Gabby at the table doing her schoolwork and Tom is cleaning out our desk in the bedroom...Thank you Lord! It was beginning to take over our room~ Austin and Manda are still down for the count. Austin has suffered a bit of a setback with his anxiety disorder but we are battling on....bless his heart the child gets up no matter what time of the day and starts his chores and schoolwork. Mandy is battling a bug and she shared she is depressed...can't blame her...it is a lot to deal with here but she too is trying to press on. I am feeling better than I have in days if only a bit tired but it is a great improvement I am experiencing from last week! So I press on toward the goal~ Thank you Lord for your mercies and kindness even when I am not faithful.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I was gone last week and am just now catching up on blog posts. Sounds like you all are suffering from the flu we brought back home from our grandchildren....miserable , isn't it? In some ways , being sick gives us the reason to do what our bodies try to get us to do anyway: rest and let things go for just a little while.

I hope your father and grandmother are doing a bit better.