Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's official~

Christmas has arrived..not in my home yet with the exception of the kids listening to Christmas music non-stop. Never made it out of the house today...it is Wednesday and I am recovering from my Tuesday night meds. So as grandma would say..tomorrow is another day. I am hoping to surprise the kids with a Christmas tree after I go to the doctor tomorrow. Tom had to go over to dad's today when he got out of dialysis because he was too weak to get out of the car and inside~ he had to place dad into his electric wheelchair and into the house. The girls and I worked on schoolwork but for the most part Wednesday is the day the kids and Tom just let me rest for which I am so thankful for because I am exhausted. I am hoping that seeing these new doctors will give me a new perspective on my disease. Perhaps, some new treatments there hasn't been one in fifty years and I so want my life back! I have to remind myself though I am not where I was five years ago....I couldn't get up off the couch...so I am thankful! The kids and Tom have a big day planned for Saturday as the Gators are playing for the championship..there will be a lot of hooting and hollering. Mandy had practice tonight at church the choir is getting ready for Christmas. I can't believe that we are just several weeks out..where did the year go? I hope and pray that the New Year brings much joy and blessings not only for our family but so many that are struggling as well with job losses, illness, family issues~ I pray that this very Christmas season there would be a really spiritual awakening...this country so needs to turn back to the Lord.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Oh Vikki, your home sounds like such a fun and loving home... with so much understanding and Christian values ......

I hope and pray there are some meds. out there to help you feel better.

I'd love to give you a big hug... consider it done~

Hugs!
Dolores