Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sleepless Night~

I am sitting here in a hotel room tonight and its so quiet~too quiet...I just can't sleep.There are many things on my mind tonight...my dad's illness...a friends betrayal....I am heartsick over these things.  I am sitting here wishing that Tom were with me.  Wishing that I was home with my family...snug in my bed.  I've learned from being hurt that we have to be diligent and when we see "flags"...don't dismiss them...be ever diligent about who we allow ourselves and our children to associate with~  Seek out the Lord in all things and remember to rely on Him .  People will fail us but our God never will~

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Hi Vikki.....
I'm hoping and praying that you're feeling better tonight.
I've recently been hurt by someone who I thought was a very close and dear friend. I know how you feel....it hurts to the bone!!!!
I have a very difficult time getting my mind off my former friend....and I keep trying to make everything make sense, and it doesn't.
Your scripture touched my heart.... you and I need to cling to that......
Please know you are in my prayers daily.....
Hugs and Blessings to you and your family!