Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another day done~

Well~  my dear sweet cousin who lost her died two months ago to brain cancer is going to go to bat for our family with the hoa and see if we can't rent the townhouse.  It is in Gods hands~  I have to believe and have faith...after all He has always provided!  Watched the little munchkin today and boy; she was everywhere in her walker.  I tied her toys onto her highchair and her walker because she is at the dropping stage!  I am truly enjoying her...it is such the Lord that I am getting to spend time with her in this manner....I had wanted to desperately adopt but once I was diagnosed with Lupus that was taken off the table as agencies consider this a fatal disease.  So God provides in this case allowing me to have a role in helping to raise this precious little one.  She is simply beautiful and I am not just saying this as her auntie!  ha ha  I pray that she comes to know the Lord and that her parents do also~  Praise God!  The nurse practitioner was in this morning to see my dad and she looked at his leg...and it is beginning to heal!  Thank you Jesus!!  Ladies our God is faithful!  So today wherever you find yourself and whatever you may be going through the Lord is there walking with you in the middle of the storm.  I don't say this lightly...I say this to remind myself as well~  God has called us to lift each other up and when we fall down He will pick us up and we as fellow believers are there to encourage each other~  All praise and glory and honor belongs to Him!
 

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Vikki, you are such a strong and faithful Christian! This baby girl is so blessed to have you taking care of her and leading her in the right direction...
It's so good to hear that your dad's leg is finally healing.

I'm praying for a home for you guys...
You're in my thoughts and prayers each day...
I can't begin to express what an inspiration you always are to me.
Love,

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Vikki, To God Be The Glory!for the things He has done! He is our Great Physician. Thank You Father for Healing! My sis is showing some signs of impovement! and that has brought some rest for me! Hope you have a wonderful day!:)

KathyB. said...

You make all things in your life "good news"! Good news I love to read, bless you and Praise Him.