Friday, December 10, 2010

Thursday night~

Tom will be leaving Sunday afternoon to stay with a friend in Winter Haven~  he got a lead on a printing company that is hiring and called and they asked for his resume.  I looked them up and they happen to be a Christian company~ so he will be stopping in on Monday to follow-up.  She was also able to get some information on housing for us....I thank God for her!  Please be praying with me that Tom's check comes in that way we are able to put down a deposit ; should he find something.  I told my dad last night and he was very positive about it~ still I know that it will be hard.  I am looking forward to a new start and still a bit apprehensive about the change for all of us...but I know the Lord will take care of us.  The stress has me in a bit of a flare so I have been spending a great deal of time resting...just not a whole lot of energy for much~ but I work tomorrow at church so I am sure I will need some caffeine!  Gabby had a wonderful time last night at her party for her bible study.  I was so happy to see this!  I am hoping that she can see her friends again before Christmas.  Austin had a nice and quiet birthday which is what he enjoys~ I am glad he was able to do exactly what he wanted....mostly drama free.  I can't believe my son is now sixteen!  The kids are growing so fast; I miss the days when they were little and life was easier..but nothing to do but move along.

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! vikki! Girl I am praying for job, I am praying for check, I am praying for you! Just be rest asured that you will go~ only if it is God's Will! Stay focused on that and remember God is already "There" where ever His Will leads~ Also Happy:) Birthday to Austin! And more Happy:) times for Gabby! Love and Blessings.

Dolores said...

Oh Vikki...... I'll be praying for your family......jobs, checks, adjustments, health....God is good and HE'LL never leave you....
Love and prayers!!!!