Sunday, April 25, 2010

There may be a light~

There may be a light at the end of the tunnel.....if fact I do know there is a light and He name is Jesus. I was reminded this weekend that our Heavenly Father knows where we are at...He knew what would happen before I did and He is walking beside me through this storm. He is the air I breathe...the strength behind my every step...He is my Lord~

Romans 6:13
Give yourselves to God.....Surrender your whole being to him to be used for righteous purposes.

Have we surrendered?! There are days when I think...well~ let me pick up those burdens and try to figure a way out~ honestly...what am I thinking?! I've got to let it go and truly let Him carry me...I can do all things through His strength and not my own~ and this has been a continuous learning process for me...because I am a person who likes control but! the Lord is teaching me that to rely on Him is the only way to grow...to live...He is my rock and He will sustain me~

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Oh Vikki...... you are such an inspiration! Each time I read one of your blog entries, I feel as though I've gone to church....
Thanks you for your words of wisdom.....
My love and prayers to you and your family!