Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Faithful~

God is faithful and ever-present in our time of need~

I have seen His faithfulness and continue to do so on so many levels of our lives. We have food a plenty ....which is a major thing with a teenage boy in the house~haha...That child has grown by leaps and bounds these last several months! Tom has favor with his job..and although it is part-time~ his hours continue to increase. The girls and Austin continue to grow in their walk with the Lord...and really that is something for me as a mom that I can count myself truly blessed. My parents have begun to talk with me and this seems to have really eased the kids stress-level...and for that I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to the Lord. He is ever-present in our times of trouble...and this last year has been so hard on so many different fronts...I count myself blessed that although this growing and stretching process has been uncomfortable and at times overwhelming~ He is there in the middle of it all!

PSALM 127

Unless the Lord builds the house,
the work of the builders is wasted.
Unless the Lord protects the city,
guarding it with sentries will do no good.
It is useless for you to work so hard
from early morning until late at night
anxiously working for food to eat;
for God gives rest to His loved ones~

No comments: