Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walking on~

This is the day that the Lord has made ~ I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I need to remember this every step of the way...that God sees all...He knows all...and nothing surprises Him. Not the fact that Tom has no job...not my illness...not our housing situation...Nothing~ He is going to get us through..if only one little step at a time. I used to sing a song to the kids as they started walking..it was from an old Christmas special~ It went: Just put one foot in front of the other..and soon you'll be walking out the door...That is what I intend to do..simply keep walking because it is simply said...our walk of faith...my walk of faith..that I am getting to experience first-hand. It is never easy and it is very frustrating at times but I know God in all His wisdom and mercy will allow our family to use this experience for His glory , honor and praise. We as a family will be I believe more loving and kind and compassionate to those around us and this is a good thing. Something that the Lord will can use and will use~ So I pick myself up today and dust myself to a renewed sense of hope knowing that with Gods' help all things are possible.

No comments: