Monday, August 17, 2009

Where does our help come from~

Psalm 121

I look to the mountains~
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth!
He will not let you stumble:
the one who watches over you will not slumber.
Indeed, he who watches over Israel,
never slumbers or sleeps.

The Lord himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon at night.

The Lord keeps you from all harm
and watches over your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
both now and forever~

Praise God that our Lord loves us so much and takes interest in every aspect of our lives. Tom got a call on Friday about a potential job in his field of reprographics in Kentucky. You know it's funny sometimes how God works just when we had given up hope of a job other than trucking the Lord just may open that door. God is merciful~ So we wait to see for the next call...he was told they would need someone immediately and he is ready to go and work. I am off to take care of grandma today..she is not doing well and I may have some tough decisions to make..I pray the Lord will give me wisdom and compassion in all things. I am having a bit of a flare and have been under the weather as of late but even with the lack of energy and pain the Lord has given me strength to get my daily tasks done. God is good and still on the throne! He is mighty and just and I try to remember this through the difficult times and I must also remember to find joy in the everyday...this is something that the Lord has impressed upon me lately...and so I am finding joy~ Thank you Lord for you faithfulness!

No comments: