Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life~

Life~ there are so many joys...so many sorrows...Our Lord never promised that we would have an easy time of it on this earth...after all this is not our home~ we are just here but for a short time..our eternity is to be spent with him. Where there will no longer be suffering but infinite joy...happiness beyond belief and where there will be no sickness...I am contemplating all of this today as I spent time with my father...and he is not doing well~ He looks so very tired...I am praying for a miracle...I have seen the hand of the Lord move before in his life...he is not ready to go..he is so enjoying watching his grandchildren grow...and now with another little one on the way...I pray for God's mercy that He would allow us and my father to have yet many years together~