Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Surprise~

Just when I think that things could not get worse....Tom's hours have been cut...he is only working twelve hours this week~ We are wondering what we are going to do until he gets paid on Friday...And then this afternoon I get a knock on the door~ Carlos came to bring me something and when he left because he would not stay I was so....completely overwhelmed! He had given us gift cards to Publix for fifteen hundred dollars~ I don't think that I have stopped crying all day...His generosity will help us through as Tom will be leaving and we won't have any income for several weeks~ God is so good and my brother's love makes me happy and sad at the same time because of the estrangement that my parent's have caused between us.....I just continue to pray during this very difficult time and hope that they will come to see in time that I had to choose God's ways over man's~

MATTHEW 6:29
ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO MY TEACHING AND FOLLOWS IT IS WISE, LIKE A PERSON WHO BUILD A HOUSE ON SOLID ROCK. THOUGH THE RAIN COMES IN TORRENTS AND THE FLOODWATERS RISE AND THE WINDS BEAT AGAINST THAT HOUSE, IT WON'T COLLASPE BECAUSE IT IS BUILT ON BEDROCK. BUT ANYONE WHO HEARS MY TEACHING AND DOESN'T OBEY IT IS FOOLISH, LIKE A PERSON WHO BUILDS A HOUSE ON SAND. WHEN THE RAINS AND FLOODS COME AND THE WINDS BEAT AGAINST THAT HOUSE IT WILL COLLASPE WITH A MIGHTY CRASH.

1 comment:

~~Deby said...

Wow...I love it when the Lord does stuff like that...God is good...
Deby