Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Father~

As my father is in the hospital..I find myself reflecting on many different things~ How did we get to this point...to where we are not talking...to the point that I feel as if we are strangers~ I tried so hard through the years to let the "little" things go ....to only remember the good...to overlook the slights...and hurtful comments and I carried on~ Established a relationship that was from all appearances "wonderful"..but it wasn't there was always an underlying current of walking on eggshells. And now at the time when all things should be placed aside I am not sure...that I am welcome to say my potential goodbyes. I am so very saddened...so very beside myself...and yet I know that the Lord wants me to stay put in prayer~ As I pray and commit him to Gods care...

No comments: