Friday, January 9, 2009

Wow!

Wow~ Just when you think times cannot get harder....Tom came home last night and told me that he was let go...because he had a second job~ Now what to do..he is applying for jobs like crazy...And a great deal of prayer!!! Discouraged..most definitely~ Now it is time to regroup and try to find a job..is this the easiest thing with my illness ? NO! But I must believe that God will give me the strength needed to be a helpmeet to my husband~ On a much nicer note our visit with Kathleen and Victoria has been lovely...Such a wonderful mother and daughter..we are blessed to call them friends~ The kids and I went to church this evening for the middle-school group and it was frantic but very nice...I was a volunteer with my cane..Yuck! Can't wait till my knee is better~ Well, I am mentally and physically exhausted..so that's all for now.

THOSE THAT WAIT ON THE LORD WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES~

No comments: