Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day~  we were blessed with movie tickets and off we went with the kids to see Toy Story 3.  We all really enjoyed it....it was cute, happy and sad.  I hadn't been to the movies forever~  a great family time!  We so needed that~  Tom got two days off in a row so tomorrow back to work!  Wow~  it is great to say that out loud!!  I am going to start packing this week and have been contacting rentals in order to find a new place.  I am praying the Lord puts us just where we need to be~  somewhere the kids can be comfortable.  I am now torn between going back to school and working...something needs to be done so I am praying the Lord would give me guidance. So many decisions need to be made in the next several months.  My dad has decided that he would very much like to go back on the transplant list and so now we pray that he is strong enough and that he would be allowed to go on the list for recipients. Life is never easy but with the Lord anything is possible~  I truly believe that~  all I need to do is to look at my dad...He is a living and breathing miracle!

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Vikki, Oh, yes that does sound great for your hubby! So Thankful to God for answered prayer, and these other needs I know He will take care of that too! Just rest in Him, and know,that you know the power of His Love and care for His own!! PS, I want to go see that movie;I just love these little animated movies, I go with my grands all the time!,just a little time to stop, and I have to have my popcorn & diet Coke! that makes it all worth it!! Love It!! *Blessings*

Dolores said...

So glad you and your family could enjoy going to the movies.
And woopeeee on Tom going to work. I'll be praying for the right decisions on your moving and job or school.
Hugs to you,