Thursday, June 17, 2010

Job!

Tom came home this evening and told me about his day~  he was offered a job!  It is selling cars~ he has always been in sales management...so I have faith in him and told him I believe he should give it a go!  We will see where this takes him but perhaps the Lord is opening a door.  The recruiter he spoke with is a christian..learned that by talking with him.  He is happy that it is something that he is comfortable with and excited that he has somewhere to be on a daily basis...I am happy that he is happy~  so many things that we take for granted in life until it's not there...getting up each morning for work...that weekly paycheck...being able to make a doctors appointment..the list goes on and on~  So many things that I know that I will never take for granted again.  I say thank you Lord for your constant provision.

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Yeah!!!! Thank you God for answered prayer!! I just praise you for Tom's job! You are an awesome God!! Praise You,Praise You!!:)Blessings to your family, Vikki! God Loves us!

Dolores said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you and your family. I will continue my prayers for your family and Tom's job...
This was such good news to wake up to......
Hugs,