Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moving on~

 We will be in a different home no later than November...not sure where but I know that the Lord knows and I know that He promises to never leave us or forsake us~  So I wait in anticipation for what God has for my family.  Tom was offered a job of sorts on Thursday but after reading the contract we don't believe it is something that would profit our family....no health insurance...he has to pay all his expenses..amongst other things~  I believe that he will find a job..the job that God has set aside for him.  He and Gabby went off to church tonight by themselves as I am still sick and Amanda and Austin are under the weather also~ but this gave Gabby and Tom some much needed daddy and daughter time.  They were able to get a bite to eat and then went to my parents for some fellowship.  Gabby had not seen her papa since before we left for convention before Memorial day.  Tom and I ran into my parents driving in town yesterday and they treated us to dinner~  Tom and I were able to assist my dad and he was able to walk which is a huge thing!  His eye continues to heal but goodness gracious now that the swelling is down; I can see just how much of his eyelid that they had to take...Tom says it is an absolute miracle that he can see and I agree~  Even through it all we have see God work a miracle through his life...and for this I say a big Amen!

3 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! again Vikki, just saw where you joined Brandi's Blessings, well that is my sweet daughter's blog! Hope you enjoy readings about our Life!! Blessings:)KM

Rochelle said...

Thank you Vikki! You are so sweet! I really appreciate the encouragement!!!

I am praying for you as well!

KathyB. said...

Vikki, no matter what trials and tribulations your family has had , and you have most certainly had a lot, you are always praising God for caring for you all. I know the trials must wear you down sometimes, but I can see in looking back over your posts, HE has brought you through so much, and know He will continue to.

I am so pleased and happy to read your dad is doing much better, that is a true miracle there!