Friday, June 4, 2010

Trust~

Trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey~

I went to see my dad today with the girls and found him to be in bright spirits.  His eye looks as if someone clocked him rather hard but I must say the surgeons did a very good job of reconstruction.  He will need to have another surgery on his main artery in his right leg in order to clean it out an get the blood clots out again...I am thankful that he has good doctors.  My mom has started to attend a church locally after not attending for a good long time.  She seems to like this church quite a bit and I am very thankful.  I took the girls to the bookstore tonight so that they could spend some of their earnings...they were so happy!  Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and I am hoping that I will get the referrals that I need.  I came home tonight to Tom not feeling well but I think that is to be expected with all that is going on...So I continue to pray.  I am continuing to look at business ventures that I can do out of the home...can't have to many pots on the stove!  I placed an ad today as well for tutoring and we will see if  I can get any students.  I am trying to keep a positive attitude.

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hey Girl, I will be believing with you! for that "Big Door" to be opened wide for you and your husband! I am going to pray for you two right now! Father, I bring Vikki and Tom, to your thrown of Grace this very minute, Lord I pray for their situation, and Lord you know all about it! Father, I trust them to you now, to send Blessings and answers that they are trusting you for! In Jesus Name, Amen!

Dolores said...

So good to hear that your dad is improving and that your mom is going to a church..... Yea, that's good news!

Hoping your doctor's appointment went well and that you received the referrals you need.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers each day.